Summary and Objectives
- Explain key concepts such as memory, gist, false memories, reading, whole-word encoding, math, and learning disabilities.
- Talk about why this matters by examining how difference in academic ability arise.
- Someone elses’ IP Lecture notes.
- Types of Memory
- A Robot that recognizes you tone of voice!
- Fast Company article on a PBS special about the “The new science of manipulating memories.”
- Child’s Memory Studies at Loyola
- More Memory Studies at Missouri-Columbia
- Memory Strategies for Kids.
- More Memory Strategies.
- Infantile Amnesia
- Effects of Repeated Questioning on Eyewitness Testimony
- Eyewitness testimony
- More Explanations for Infantile Amnesia
- Reading Difficulties